Friday, July 16, 2010

mid july

so i turned 26 last jun23.


i finally crossed the threshold of adulthood. age being one of the determinants for becoming a responsible individual. tax paying, whining citizen, with my own set of woes and issues.


it was with fanfare. a week before i had my inuman with friends and on my birthday MUMU gave me a cake that was a sheep on boiled icing. its cute. i still smile everytime i remember it.


then i went to bench uncut, with M and E. the abs cbn boys are hot. actually 95% of the models are. swear i saw them clearly with my foldable binocular.


the next day we had an unofficial team dinner in dampa. M and W ordered food good enough fro 12, and theres only the 6 of us.


prior to that MUMU and i shopped in topman i snagged a denim styled like ur run of the mill skinny slacks. BLUE. me like it. then MUMU and i got a couple shirt in philosophy.


it was a hit with the team.


so n0thing much. and this is just a draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment